Re: Argyrotype: Untoned & toned... (new file)

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:45:40 +0300

The webmail interface somehow ruined the formatting of my message.
Therefore I'm reposting it in plain text format.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I uploaded another copy of the gold toned print that looks like what I
see under tungsten illumination:

http://www.loris.medici.name/Au_Toned_Argyrotype_2.jpg

I had to colorize the scan in order to approximate what I see - the
scanner (w/ fluorescent lightsource) was somehow uncapable of
reproducing the original color.

Regards, Loris.

----- Message from mail@loris.medici.name ---------