Re: oil prints

From: permadocument <info_at_permadocument.be>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:00:05 +0200

Dear Witho,

Do contact René Smets, the Belgian king of bromoil, he will be more than
happy to help you out.

See you soon?

Roger

--
Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7

De : Witho Worms <info@witho.nl>
Répondre à : alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Date : Tue, 23 May 2006 23:16:22 +0200
À : alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Objet : RE: oil prints
It helps John, but I had in mind inking up the brom 240. What I forgot to
mention is that after each failure I stamp hard on the ground but that does
not work either. I simultaneously work with my home made brand but this
Broom 240 ŠŠ

Thanks,

Witho