Re: oil prints

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:58:52 +0100

Witho, I would try 1% Amm. Dich. for the same exposure time (?).
Maybe the matrix is getting so hardened by the 3% that very little, or no, gelatine is being allowed to swell. There are two or three variables to try, including a change in the fixer, of course.
             I know you will sort the problem in due course.
Regards to the dog. John.