RE: Digital Sucks - on topic (politics)

From: Don Bryant <dstevenbryant_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:32:33 -0400

You should post this on APUG. They love to hear these types of anti-digital
testimonials.

What you describe unfortunately is the big downside to using electronic
cameras, however the price of digital DSLRs is coming down while the quality
is going up. It may or may not be worth getting repaired, I feel your pain.