Re: Digital Sucks - on topic (politics)

From: Peter Marshall <petermarshall_at_cix.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:31:42 +0100

I think that particular difference isn't between digital and film. A
modern electronic camera leaves you in exactly the same position,
whether the image is recorded on film or digital. Many have much the
same bodies, focus systems etc.

I've been let down by my Leica M2 come to that, though I didn't realise
it until I got back home and processed the film. But usually I'm let
down by the photographer :-(

Pinhole cameras are pretty reliable though.

Regards

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......