Re: Negative Oil Prints and Resinotype similarities.

From: Alberto Novo <alt_list_at_albertonovo.it>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:16:05 +0200

and in fact... I'm not used to self-promotion like some guys, but John's
message obliges me to tell you what R. Namias said about resinotype.
This invention arose from the observation that he got a reversed image while
inking an oilprint with an ink "made too thick" (give me some time and I'll
find the exact citation).
As I never tried to reproduce his findings, I can't tell you if this is true
or not. What I know is that resinotype, like described by John, works.

Alberto