Re: Negative Oil Prints and Resinotype similarities.

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:11:02 +0100

Alberto, Many thanks for that connection to R. Namius. From your work shown
on the website it can be surely seen that Resinotype works well for those
willing to make the preparations.The results I obtained about a year back,
with your help, were certainly to my liking since my genre is towards
pictorial impressionism. I feel that if this reversal procedure with Oil
pigment could really be pinpointed we may have an easily workable process
which could make a transferable print. Any further references to Namius
would be very much appreciated. ''......ink made too thick'', probably
means, ''ink too hard.''
              Ciao for now. John.