Re: Platinum/Palladium & Paper Speed

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:57:31 +0300

Hi Mark,

In my understanding, thickness and sizing are already two important
parameters effecting absorbtion. Other parameters would be the nature
of the fiber(s), density and surface of paper. For the moment, I'm
inclined to group all possible combinations (that gives specific
absorbtion rates) together, in an outcome-based manner. All of this is
just food for thought of course...

Best regards,
Loris.

----- Message from Ender100@aol.com ---------