New Horizons

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:51:43 -0400

Hi,

Just want to let you folks know that tomorrow, May 30, 2006, will be
my last day of employment at Clemson University, where I have taught
and served as an administrator in various capacities since the early
1970s.

I approach this with some nostalgia, but no sadness, since retirement
will simply free me to devote more of my time to the things I really
want to do at this stage of my life, including photography.

As an Emeritus Professor I will enjoy a number of minor perks,
including keeping an active email account at sanking@clemson.edu, so
don't expect me to go away or change my stripes.

Sandy