RE: New Horizons

From: Mike Kirwan <mkirwan_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:16:51 -0700

I wish you all the best as you move into the next phase of your endeavors.
Keep up the good work, really appreciated.

By the way, I found a book of alternative processes, and there was a section
containing a number of excellent carbon prints - made by a guy names Sandy
King - wonders you are a gifted fellow.

All the best

Mike