Alt Process Show in Houston

From: Kerik <kerik_at_kerik.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:09:42 -0700

For those of you in the Houston area, I will have work in a group show
opening Saturday June 3 at Watermark Fine Art Photographs. The show is
titled "Platinum Places" and will include some of my gum over platinum work
as well as some of my new wet plate collodion pieces. Also showing are my
good friend from here in California - Davidjohn Lotto - who does some
amazing platinum work on Japanese Gampi paper, Chris McCaw and Mike
Mutmansky.

Unfortunately, I won't be there, but the opening is from 6 to 8 pm June 3
and the show runs through July 5. Watermark is located just around the
corner from the John Cleary Gallery.

For more info: http://www.watermarkfineart.com/calendar.html

Kerik
www.kerik.com