Re: Carbon prints

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Mon, 16 May 1994 22:09:43 -0400 (EDT)

You might start by reading Luis Nadeau's book _Modern_Carbon_Printing_
published by Atelier Luis Nadeau, P.O. Box 221, Fredericton, New
Brunswick, Canada E3B 4Y9. I got my copy from Photographers Place in
NYC. Photographers Place sells by mail too, their address is: A
Photographers Place, P.O. Box 274, Prince St., New York, NY 10012; phone:
212-431-9358. In their July 1992 catalog (sorry it's the only one I have
handy) Nadeau's book is listed at $17.20 (US).

greg schmitz
gws1@columbia.edu