Re: Info

Chico Seay (cseay@TUblue.pa.utulsa.edu)
Wed, 22 Feb 95 8:19:51 CST

> You wrote:
>

> >I am contemplating using palladium and/or platinum printing. Along
> with the
> >information provided in a.p.p., what other sources could I use to
> become
> >more familiar with the process?
> >
> >Thanks in advance
> >
> >Oscar
> >

> There's a booklet by Luis Nadeau called "History and Practice of
> Platimum Printing", self-published. The address is PO Box 1570, stn.
> A., Fredericton, New Brusnswick, Canada, E3B5G2. There is also a
> catalogue, which is more of a how-to guide by Bostick and Sullivan, a
> small outfit who sells the chemistry. I don't have their address, but
> they sometimes advertise in Camera and Darkroom and Darkroom and
> Creative Camera techniques. Hope this helps.
> Gini

Yes! Yes! Could some kind soul provide an address and/or 800
number for those of us who may want a B+S catalog? I am also
interested in Photographers' Formulary in Montana for some POP
Gold Toner, and if anyone can tell me how to reach them I'd appreciate
it... You may e-mail direct, or via the group. I know Mr. Sullivan
keeps an eye on the list.

chico cseay@TUblue.pa.utulsa.edu