Re: FAQ on the Web

Buffy (kadvocat@phantom.com)
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 16:12:06 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

> If there is enought interest I could establish an alternative
> photographic process page on the Web. Does anyone know of www sites
> specifically related to alternative proceses?

yes -- thats a great idea.
I can't think of any information-related sites offhand, but I do what >some<
might consider alternative process work (cross-processing, deliberately
mistreated film, transfers, toning, etc) and I have a web site at the
address in my sig below with my portfolio. There is also a section of
photo-related links which is constantly growing and would surely lead one
to _something_ "alternative."

feedback (ESP. from knowledgable and thoughtful artisans like yourselves :)
GREATLY appreciated. I get way too many "nice stuff!" comments when what
I'd really love to get out of my site (besides increased photo sales, of
course!) is constructive criticism.

-keri

http://www.phantom.com/~kadvocat/keri.html