Re: The FAQ

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:49:31 +0300

>Luis said recently:
>"When all else fails, try the FAQ. The following was posted recently by
>Steve Avery, the listowner:
>------------------------------------
> The FAQ originally written by Gord is still available. You may
>retrieve it by sending the message "get alt-photo-process faq" to
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>listproc@vast.unsw.edu.au."
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>I've tried this several times in the past couple of days and got error
>messages; something about not specifying the path. Hmmmm... what am I doing
>wrong?

Hopefully, someone can answer that. Perhaps Steve Avery?

>Also, a question to Luis: How can I get a copy of your book. I'm willing to
>pay for it :-). Can I fax you a credit card or is there another source?
>
>Regards,
>Brian (shaw@courier3.aero.org)

I'll reply to this directly. Let us remember that proper Netiquette
indicates that commercial discussions should be kept off mailing lists. If
you lose my address, (or anyone else's) you can retrieve it off the
listserv. If you don't know how to do that you can always ask the whole
list, preferably with a few words of apology;-)

Luis Nadeau