Re: ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS flame or not to flame.

David Soemarko (davesoe@m-net.arbornet.org)
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 17:59:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Russell Cothren wrote:

> Ye without sin cast the first flame.;-) We are all mature adults here
> i hope. Shake it off and go on. :-) lifes to short. If you want to flame
> i can direct you to some OTHER lists. Most of us have probably been on a

Agree, agree, agree! Nobody deserves flame (as mentioned by another
response). You don't know other people's situation. Maybe someone calls
from a small town without a good library. Maybe someone calls from
another country lacking the information which we think is so common in
this country. Maybe someone is not yet used to doing research, ....

If you don't like any item, just delete it. Don't flame.