fine print studios - germany

Henk Thijs (tys@MAS.esco.Eurocontrol.be)
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 08:16:24 GMT

luis nadeau wrote :
>The flyer is in German but I know that Pollmeier can also communicate in
>English and French.
>
>I see stuff there I haven't found anywhere else, e.g.,:
>Kentmere Doc. Art to 50 x 60 cm
>Guilleminot Zitratpapier (presumably same as Chicago Albumen Work's POP)
>Argenta Mural
>Ultrabrom Script and liquid photo emulsionThe flyer is in German but I know that Pollmeier can also communicate in
>English and French.

For me the german text is of no problem and due to the fact that i received
Pollmeiers text also and i must add to Luis N. text that the Argenta and
Guilleminot papers are out of production and that Pollmeier will try to produce
his own bromoil paper; the problem is : when? That is the reason for my
question about the Kentmere paper; according to the representative of Kentmere
in the Netherlands all the Kentmere papers are hardened and not to be used
for bromoil, so i am still interested if somebody has some experience with
this or other paper(s).