Re: ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS digest 187

Henk Thijs (tys@MAS.esco.Eurocontrol.be)
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 09:14:45 GMT

Snowman wrote :
>I respectfully disagree. I read a number of photo related mailing lists. I am
>seriously
>thinking about abandoning them all because of timewasting messages like the
>original.
>I am totally fed up w..............
knowing everything there is no need for what list so ever, but for me one
small tip can save me hours of depressing try-outs; a library of such a
quality as you seem to have in the USA for specific alt-proc photo stuff
is a real luxury; besides this i greatly appreciate the contact and
willingness to help (for me it is an image that stands for positiv
America) that i think somebody needs a therapy.
greetings
henk