Re: Water soluble emulsion (fwd)

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Fri, 19 May 95 19:35 BST-1

>Keith Howard who had a table and information about his
>process at the College Art Association Conference in NYC a year ago
>February. Somewhere I have notes I took at the time, but you
>probably have more complete & up-to-date information.

Not yet, but I will get my booking in for the course soon. I suspect you
are correct about the lack of true continuous tone in the process. I've
used gum like this too - makes it much easier. As currently I am likely
to put anything through a computer system to produce negs these are going
to be halftones too.