Re: Dust in Darkroom!

Russell Cothren (rcothren@comp.uark.edu)
Fri, 26 May 1995 14:45:27 -0500 (CDT)

I am just about complete w/ my new darkroom. I am painting it w/
a good washable paint, the floor too. Make it so that you can wash ever-
thing from time to time. Include all shelves. Wear a good smock or apron
that you can wash too. I put my hair up in a bandanna to keep down dust
and flakes. I have some relly long hair :-) Get some good air filters for
the ventalation units and change them on a regular basis.
This works for me pretty well. Living in arkansas, we have a lot of dust
and pollen. I hope this helps. Keep the cats and dogs of the darkroom. :-)

RUSSELL
DONE