Re: Wilcox on watercolor

Philip Jackson (p.jackson@nla.gov.au)
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 18:14:43 +22303754 (EET)

On Thu, 15 Jun 1995, Peter P. Blank wrote:

> I seem to be functioning as the list librarian. In regards to this query:
>
> Wilcox, Michael, 1942-
> The Wilcox guide to the best watercolor paints / by Michael Wilcox. -- Perth,
> W.A. : Artways, c1991.
> 285 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
> ISBN: 0891344098 : $24.95
>
> It seems to be available in several libraries around the US. I have no way
> to tell if Australian titles are in print. Contact your bookstore...
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter Blank

I'm a bit closer to the source here in Australia but can't confidently say
whether it's in print or not - it's not listed in the 1995 Australian
Books in Print but could still be available. Artways are distributed in
Australia by Collins/Angus and Robertson who undoubtedly have a North
American agent, but if your local bookshop needs an address they could
contact:

Michael Wilcox
Artways
18 Edmonson Cres,
Karriyup WA 6018
(or PO Box 350, Cloverdale WA 6105)
Australia
Tel. + 61 9 446 3517
Fax + 61 9 446 8977

With best wishes from cold and rainy Canberra,
Philip Jackson
pjackson@nla.gov.au