Re: Materials for carbon..

Gordon J. Holtslander (holtslander@sask.usask.ca)
Thu, 06 Jul 1995 08:49:55 -0600 (CST)

There is a book on making your own carbon tissue.

Carbon and Carbro Tissue: You can Make it!, by Tracy Diers 1986

It is listed in the reference section of the FAQ. I have not seen or
read this book, I don't know if it is useful. I came across it in the
"Books in Print" Index. I think it is an amphoto publication.

Gordon J. Holtslander 112 Science Place
HOLTSLANDER@SKYFOX.USASK.CA Department of Biology
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Tel (306)966-4433 S7N 5E2