Re: Re:formaldehyde escalating etc.

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 13:24:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, I wrote:

> Maybe I am nitpicking, but I think this statement might be
> interpreted incorrectly by some. "Accumulative" and cumulative
> effects are not the same. Some chemicals accumulate in our bodies:
> DDT, mercury and radioactive materials are a few examples.
^^^^^^^^^^^

I wrote in error that radioactive materials accumulate in our bodies -
they do not per se. Some radioactive substances do accumulate in our
bodies, but they do so irrespective of weather or not they are
radioactive. My error, I am sorry.

--greg schmitz

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10