Re: The FAQ address

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 22:10:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, Frank Sovey wrote:

> I tried the faq ULR and received an Error 404, am I doing something wrong.
> At 12:58 AM 9/22/95 +1000, you wrote:
> >For the newer members of the list who do not know, there is an online
> >world wide web FAQ page. It summarizes most of the popular alternative
> >process, lists references and suppiers. A lot of suppliers are now
> >accessable through the world wide web. I have put in links to their
> >sites. You can now access a number of suppliers directly from the FAQ.
> >
> >The FAQ can be accessed through any world wide web browser program such
> >as Netscape, Mosaic, or Lynx.
> >
> >If you have any comments, suggestions, or submissions please Email me
> >directly.
> >

> >The address (URL) of the FAQ is
> >
> > /~holtsg/photo/faq.html

> >Gordon J. Holtslander 112 Science Place
> >HOLTSLANDER@SKYFOX.USASK.CA Department of Biology
> > Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
> >Tel (306)966-4433 S7N 5E2
> >Fax (306)966-4461 Canada

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Frank, As an alternate to looking at the FAQ at the web site you can
easily request the FAQ be sent to your mailbox to view or download to your
PC.

Use the following address to send the note to:

TO: LISTPROC@VAST.INSW.EDU.AU

The text of the note is a one line statement as follow:

GET LISTPROC/ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS FAQ

I hope this helps, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA