Re: exhibition

Pascal MIELE (miele@ccr.jussieu.fr)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 15:07:28 +0100

Judy Seigel wrote :
>I forwarded your bibliography above to Mike Ware who has been doing
>platinum >research (in England) -- he didn't know them, was grateful for
>the info, says >he has a friend who goes to France will look for them...

For the photographic books in Paris :
"La chambre claire" is THE book shop
14 rue Saint Sulpice PARIS 6eme
phone 46 34 04 33

>Who has Puyo?

In Paris SFP (Societe Francaise de Photographie) has a fantastic
collection, but no money to show it !

The gum exhibition in Beaubourg : "nouvel accrochage (new hanging
Gomme et pigments" Gum and pigments)

It's a nice hanging (+- 20 pictures) in the museum of modern art.

The work of Frantisek Drtikol and Josef Sudek is fantastic, it's the best
of the "vintage" part.

The "new work" of Bernard Faucon is not necessary. Why Fresson print ? a
Ciba or a kodak print do the same no effect. Alt process MUST be necessary.

This photographic exhibition is in a marvelous part of the museum, near the
3 Miro painting "bleu I", "bleu II" & "bleu III".

Il n'y a pas que la photo dans la vie. (Should I translate?)

Pascal MIELE