Re: Request for slides of your work

DKenn473@aol.com
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 01:10:07 -0500

>> This post is a great idea, appart from one thing - the copying of
>>slides is an outright violation of international copyright laws.
>
>Surely it cannot be a violation of copyright if they have the permission
>of the copyright holder - which you would be giving them by sending work
>on this basis stated in the original post.
>
>Whether you would wish to do this is another matter. Personally if I
>were approached for free slides of my work I would refer people to the
>work I have posted on the WWW.
>
>Peter

Good for you Peter I have somethings to say about that post but have not had
time yet. For now leave it to say if you want to share your work with a
school, or anyone elce for that matter, you can do so and there is no
copyright law that pervents someone from coping your slides with your
permission. If you want to worry about copyright infringment I'd start with
computers not a school looking for images for free.