re: Re: Waterquality for dichromate sensitizers

Henk Thijs (tys@masadm1.mas.eurocontrol.be)
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 14:56:06 GMT

Dimitri wrote:
>I don't think pure water (H2O) will work!
>I think the best way to get proper water is to use a water softener / particle
>filter from CULLIGHAN.
>I've one in my labo, and I can freely attest that I see a big difference when
>its connected or not.
>I have even seen a progress in classical dev./printing. I do not have to use
>products like AGEPON or CALGON anymore.
I still think that distilled water is necessary for solutions and even
softening the water (that is what is behind CALGON) is of help for soaking.
Concerning AGEPON: since I use a salade centrifuge for my negs , I do need it
anymore; but before ,even my water-softener was not enough to avoid rubbish on
the negs.
greetings Henk , The Netherlands