Why not blow your own horn?

Luis Nadeau (awef6t@itchy.mi.net)
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 20:31:33 +0300

>Issue 4 arrived here in the UK yesterday.
>
>When I subscribed a couple of months back the previous issues were still
>obtainable. Shouldn't be any problems in subscribing, though I don't know
>the overseas rate.
>
>Judy has an article in it by the way.

Now why keep this secret Judy? Of course, we know how shy, timid,
inhibited, coy, modest, etc. you are, but the raison d'etre of this list is
to disseminate information about alternative processes, so why not share
what is pertinent about your activities;-)?

And the same goes for others on this list who from time to time have a
portfolio published in a wellknown magazine, or an exhibition in a fairly
large city that is likely to have a number of subscribers to this list. Let
us know what is going on.

Luis Nadeau
(sometimes speaking as if he owned the list:-))
awef6t@mi.net; nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca
http://www.micronet.fr/~deriencg/nadeau.html
http://www.primenet.com/~dbarto/lnadeau.html#A0