Re: Alternative Photography Review - Kentint

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Thu, 28 Dec 95 18:20 GMT

<< Kentmere (or at least the sales manager
who has said the entire Kentint range of papers are non-supercoated).
Or just as good, a phone numnber! If this news is indeed true there
could be a real revival of bromoil and carbro printing!!! >>

Didn't include it as it is surely in the FAQ, (and I have posted it at least
twice in the past few months.) Kentint, as the name suggests is a range of
coloured (red, orange, amber, yellow, pastel yellow, green, blue, mid-blue,
reflex blue, pastel blue, grey, ivory and silver)base paper. I think these
are now only on RC base.

To quote from 22 Nov:

Kentmere are still going strong in Kendal, up in the Lake District here
in UK. Their papers are widely available, and I have used Kentmere Art
in the past for bromoil.

They make a number of papers - not sure which are currently suitable for
this process. Contact them at: Kentmere Ltd, Stavely, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8
9PB. UK