U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"

Re: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"
  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:50:21 -0700
  • References: <49223.153.90.170.145.1153843511.squirrel@webmail.hardyphotography.net><20060725175453.85823.qmail@web56603.mail.re3.yahoo.com><50447.153.90.170.145.1153852502.squirrel@webmail.hardyphotography.net><E9E94D7A-6A0B-4CEA-8CFD-876213834E9B@comcast.net><Pine.NEB.4.63.0607281733440.13351@panix1.panix.com><a06020416c0f137b86637@[192.168.2.2]><Pine.NEB.4.63.0608251345110.13100@panix3.panix.com>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>