U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Sorry to ask again but...

Re: Sorry to ask again but...

Hello all,
The Aztec make of kami fluid prevents newton rings, so would this mean you could dispense with the anti-newton glass and mount straight to the glass scanner bed? Also, does the Epson 4990 (I think that was the model you were all talking about) focus on the film placed on the glass or does it need to suspended in a holder above the glass by some amount (I think the better scanning mf holders and the new v700 holders have height adjustment for focus calibration).

Just some thoughts
Matt