U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Re: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Sam,

Now that you mention it, I do remember Dick saying that.  Thanks for
clearing that up.

Chris is going to sell me a sheet of Platinotype natural, so I guess I'll
find out.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net