From: EJN Photo [mailto:ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 11 Eylül 2006 Pazartesi 23:00
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: pt/pd mounting

The process is subjected to a variety of pH environments and different
practitioners will use different clearing bath and what not affecting the pH
of the paper. I doubt any one has studied the new sprays meant for ink jet
prints on the longevity of PT/PD prints. If the air is what carries the
sulfur, than eliminating contact with the air seems like a place to start.
Or will the sulfur migrate through the protective surface?