U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

RE: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

Gawain,

That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure I hadn't drifted off into
a dillusional dream world.

I'm rather attracted to the idea of cracked coatings; does anyone know of
any methods of accelerating this with polyurethane?  Or perhaps another
(at least somewhat archival) substance that will crack under heat/etc.?

Chris (if you're listening), do the varnishes in your Alt Processes crack
fairly easily?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net