U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

Re: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

> I still think there's some confusion here.   The issue isn't whether
> to use an acidic board or to use a non-acidic board;

Actually, Katherine, it is.  That was my question.  If you refer to the
original post, I was looking to either bust or confirm the myth that acid
board is good for pt/pd prints.

Gawain, you mentioned that from a conservation standpoint polyurethane is
a nightmare.  Could you elaborate on that a bit?  Will it degrade the
print faster, or is it simply a matter of cracking/peeling?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net