To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: P.O.P and diginegs and babies

Hi Chris,

This certainly is wierd. You say 'Lela' and I say 'Lilly'. Crazy. and I'm surrounded by girls now.

Thanks for the advice. I think I will have to process in the wild so the sulphite is a must.

I've just been reading you on Argyrotype and now I'm wondering which to use, POP or Ag.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

David H