U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Liquid Emulsion Questions

Re: Liquid Emulsion Questions

Polyurethane varnish also works pretty well with liquid emulsion.  As John
mentioned, I would recommend coating the entire board to completely seal
it from the chemistry...that way the wood won't warp.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net