U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Camden Hardy wrote:

Interesting stuff.  I've been drooling over x-ray machines on eBay for a
few months now; I think it would be a lot of fun to do something like
that...
Hehehe, me too....

Not sure my wife will let me have one though.

John

www.johnbrewerphotography.com

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anaïs Nin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Camden Hardy" <camden@hardyphotography.net>