U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Maybe I'm missing the obvious (maybe it's because I don't speak French),
but I can't seem to find any of the Picasso x-rays on either of those
sites.  Are they up there somewhere, or is it a tease to get us to go see
the show?

If anyone's interested, here are a few more links to x-ray art:
http://www.alternativephotos.com
http://www.xray-art.com
http://www.bmyersphoto.com/BWXRAY/index.html
http://www.judithkmcmillan.com

Interesting stuff.  I've been drooling over x-ray machines on eBay for a
few months now; I think it would be a lot of fun to do something like
that...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net