U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Humidity Question

Re: Gum Humidity Question

Katherine,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have "sense of humor"
cancer.  Unfortunately, there is no known cure for this disease, and it
will be with you for the rest of your life.

I'm so sorry...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net