U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Halvor wrote:

But yes, the most impressive part of ferric chloride is its low
sensitivity :-)
(don't think 488 nm would be the optimum for ferric really, have done some spectral scanning of AFC and FO and don't think there was much absorbency at least, in that area, but I am not too familiar with the needs of holography<<

Halvor
I'm very much interested in ferric printing processes using ferric salts.I have been trying to find through google ferric absorption bands between 250-500 nm but without succes. I understand after reading above paragraph you probably have these data. Should it be possible to get a copy of ferric salts absorption bands?
-Francesc