U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gallery at Alternativephotography.com

Re: Gallery at Alternativephotography.com

Hi Camden,

I plan to teach a carbon workshop next year in early June at the Formulary in Condon, Montana. I should pass through Bozeman on the way there.

BTW, the real link to the gallery is below.

http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/sandy_king.html

Best,

Sandy King