U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum curves

Re: gum curves

I think the only thing being meant by "better curve" is more accurate colors between the image on the computer monitor and the final color in the print, i.e. the shade of red of fingernails (in Chris's example print) match (as close as possible with the pigments used) the color they are on the computer monitor. This is how I took the initial post.

I must say that I have learned a lot from all of the discussion, though, so keep it going!

-jeremy-