U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

I just wanted to report that based on an off-list suggestion, for which I am very grateful, I down-loaded a newer version of the Epson driver for the 2200 and printed a few negatives today on both Pictorico and the Crystal Clear film from PhotoWarehouse. When I printed these negatives in palladium, with scenes of very subtle tones, I found no banding. Not absolutely sure that this is the final fix, but yesterday I had banding, today I don't, and the only difference is the driver.

Sandy