U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Sandy,

That's very interesting.  In fact, you just pushed my RIP tests closer to
the top of my priority list.  :)

I have no hope of really working on this before the beginning of December,
but I'll keep you all informed if/when I figure something out.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net