U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:30:43 -0600

Loris, It could be that if only di sodium is being used that the buffers in
the paper are being used up and the paper is losing some strength. I follow
Di Sodium baths with tetra sodium; with both my FO, AFO, PT/PD as well as
with Chrysotypes.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9