- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: alt video
- From: David Moenk <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:19:28 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;b=S/5roTY5mBUPE3aUQCx72TYjad6EtD6zcmsxw6RJe+3Edosgand/jhEjjhecrQX6r9PJL9/9gcvA7eazRSCshHE7MenIkFN664yJ+D8urb5ILmADeshquUu7GKbAxD817vfZXHo5/tuDfusgWGvaEkgYgB0qiMCPOyMs4GZdsiI= ;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I've been lurking here learning from you all for awhile now, and getting my darkroom set up to try gum and platinum. A great wealth of knowledge here.
Since my background is film and video production, I've often wondered if there are any instructional videos dealing with alt processes. And if so, where can I find them. If not, then why not?