U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium Chloropalladite...

RE: Lithium Chloropalladite...

Thanks for the info, Loris.

I'm not a big fan of mixing chemistry (I avoid it when I can), so if I
decide to pursue the ziatype in the future I plan to order from B&S.  $63
is a big investment, since all I want to do is try the process out.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net