RE: Podcast, anyone...?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Podcast, anyone...?
- From: trevor cunningham <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:00:52 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=qO0Cf9xNa5Vz5gb6K2q6P5nf6Y34ET2AiapiWASNcCi+kW9JZirnG6iU8ytpesc+UrsgQQ9GSOLFRzEN53PalnoEHpm4cRoI+poeWaJ/QRKJOjH0x2wj0I4jiCFcMze35baKUnZdp1mqBjLLslZiKvj/ZVvKVGFueesfJqW+e1E=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That would depend upon what you're doing and getting
permission. Example, if you use PDN for your
negatives and you need to compose some screen actions
in Flash for the video, it's a great opportunity for
copyright violation or free advertising...could go
either way. I'd love to see a pod cast on building a
light box, as well as someone's systme for mixing
gum/pigment and their prep and development process.
--- Camden Hardy <email@example.com> wrote:
> Do we want to make it free or charge for it?
"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer
Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc