U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo Podcast

Re: Alt photo Podcast

Alfonso,

A spanish translation sounds great.  If you're willing to help out with
that, I would be happy to set up two podcasts simultaneously; English and
Spanish.  If anyone else wants to translate them into other languages,
that's fine too.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net